We are excited to announce that LLB will be opening our doors again to our customers and the public.
Please follow current CDC guidelines when entering LLB facilities.
DATE: March 11, 2021
POSITION: Loan Administrator
LOCATION: Louisiana Land Bank/Alexandria Branch Office
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent and three (3) to four (4) years in loan support operations, title work, general accounting or banking experience.
Performs intermediate-level loan administration work, such as loan closings that is varied and somewhat complex in nature, works under moderate supervision.
General knowledge of accounting/financial systems. General knowledge of office equipment and systems used for the storage and retrieval of business information. General knowledge of standard records management and file classification practices. General knowledge of title insurance, crop insurance and credit life insurance documentation. General knowledge of documentation requirements for title policies, deeds of trust, and collateral. Specialized knowledge of written correspondence principles. Skill in oral and written communication. Basic skill level in Microsoft Office applications.
1. Develops and organizes loan applicant information for review and analysis by loan officers and inputs pertinent loan data into credit delivery system.
2. Assists with the closing of loans by preparing loan closing documents and related materials as directed.
3. Records new loans, establishes relevant files, processes loan payments, maintains a variety of loan records and obtains credit information. Assists in maintaining and monitoring borrowers' required insurance, UCC financing statement and deed of trust expiration dates, payment of property taxes and other loan requirements and reporting.
4. Collects loan payments and performs related tasks required to service loans.
5. Answers customer inquiries and resolves routine issues. Fosters good member/public relations.
6. Prepares documents and correspondence for association reports as required following approved association and Farm Credit Bank policies and procedures.
7. Operates a variety of standard office equipment according to detailed instructions, which may include computers, paper shredders, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
8. May greet customers, answer phones, arrange appointments and handle travel arrangements as required.
9. May assist loan officers and appraisers in gathering and maintaining collateral information for input into credit delivery system and appraisal comparable sales system.
Ability to sit for long periods of time. Ability to stand for limited periods of time. Ability to walk for moderate distances. Frequent finger/hand manipulation (e.g. keyboard, office equipment, small hand tools, etc.). Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling while exerting up to 50 pounds of force. Regular attendance is required in this job. Must maintain a valid and current driver license.
If you meet the minimum requirements and want to be considered for this position, please mail your resume & salary history to:
Louisiana Land Bank
810 C.M. Fagan Drive
Hammond, La. 70403
ATTN: HR Dept.
(318) 387-0617 (Fax)
Are you a Young, Beginning or Small farmer or rancher? Learn how we can put our experience in rural lending to work for you.Learn More About YBS
As a cooperative, Louisiana Land Bank, ACA is committed to the best interest of our stockholders as well as our dedicated workforce. As the leading agribusiness lender in Louisiana for over 100 years, we recognize that human capital is our most valuable asset.Explore Job Opportunities